East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

To the woman who let her dog pee on flowers for sale next to Farmer's

(With apologies to those who find threads like this irritating.)

You're obviously local so I hope you read this.

Earlier this afternoon you let your dog (a cockapoo perhaps? Light coloured) cock its leg over some flowers for sale next to AJ Farmer's.

The flower seller didn't see you as she was reading something and you didn't tell her, apologise or offer to pay for what she now can't sell. You obviously saw and you looked around to see if anyone else noticed before walking quickly away to meet what looked like your husband and children.

Pretty disgusting all round.
That's pretty low, there's actually nothing wrong with owning-up to petty misdemeanours such as that.
Ignorant and selfish springs to mind.
Hope her dog gets a gyppy tummy and poos on the carpet.
teach her a lesson : D
She looked like a fairly typical Dulwich mother so presumably the kind of person who would claim to value manners and responsible behaviour. Think that was part of what annoyed me! Dangers of sterotyping perhaps.
"... the flower seller didn't see you as she was reading something and you didn't tell her, apologise or offer to pay for what she now can't sell... "

If the flower seller was unaware of this heinous crime she might well have sold the tainted bunch and a customer purchased the cockatoo pee bouquet in all innocence.
I mentioned it to her so that part's OK; didn't want the poor woman to find herself or one of her customers getting it on their hands or clothes.
It's horrible, but not rare. Have seen it a lot in Northcross Road, and at the old Pretty's greengrocer. You need to be extra vigilant if you have a male dog.

Original thread | JSON