East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

2 double bedrooms in lovely East Dulwich houseshare!

We have two double bedrooms becoming available soon in this beautiful East Dulwich home, located off Barry Road.

The 4-split-level house comes fully furnished and comprises a front living room, a fully equipped kitchen & dining room opening out to a back garden, 2 bathrooms, a utility room inc. separate washing & drying machines, and 3 double bedrooms. There is also a fourth small bedroom which we use as a study/spare room for guests - very handy!

My two housemates are moving out at the end of our current tenancy and I am looking to renew by filling their rooms with new people. The larger bedroom could be ideal for a couple (or someone who needs a lot of space). If it was rented to a couple, the price pcm would be adjusted to £870 for the room.

You'd be sharing with me (Marta), a 28 year old architect who works locally and loves the area. I am very sociable and like to live in a friendly homey environment where people are happy to have a chat/drink together. I cook often and like to share my food with others when they are around, but I also respect others'space and privacy and I am equally happy to do my own thing. In my spare time time I love exploring London, spending time in local cafes/bookstores/shops, signing up for local classes and embarking on creative projects.

The current tenancy ends on 23rd April but one of the rooms could be available a week earlier - this would have to be negotiated. A real plus is that there is no agency involved, just a very pro-active and helpful landlady who lives locally and has always sorted things out quickly for us.

Please note the rent quoted excludes bills, and these work out to be around £70 pp/month for internet, gas, electricity, council tax and water. This would obviously be a bit lower if the larger room was taken by a couple.

If you think you'd be a good match then please get in touch for a viewing - this house makes a great home and I cannot recommend the area enough!

Original thread | JSON