East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

WANTED: Longterm let 1/2 Bedroom - East Dulwich / Peckham Rye Area - End of August/Beginning of Sept

Hi there,

My partner & I are looking to rent a 1/2 bedroom flat/house in the East Dulwich / Peckham Rye area.

Our current tenancy ends very beginning of September so would be looking to move in end of August / beginning of September.

Looking for furnished (at least part furnished), ideally with some outside space such as a terrace, garden, or balcony.

Looking for long-term, minimum 12 months.

No pets & non-smokers.

Please message me if you have a suitable property to rent.

Thanks so much
Jade x
Hi Jade,

It's not in East Dulwich / Peckham Rye, but I have a lovely 1 bed with a garden that will be available around the end of August - it's in Herne Hill just off Croxted Road. Let me know if you'd consider this location.

Thanks

Helen
Still looking
still looking
Hi there
My flat will be available from mid-August.
No real outdoor space as it's on level one, but if you're interested in viewing let me know.
It's a lovely home :-)

[www.gumtree.com]

Sha
Our house is available for a long term let, 21000pcm, unfurnished. Please get in touch if you would like a viewing [www.rightmove.co.uk]
Hi Jade
If you are considering other areas close by, I have a flat to rent in Forest Hill near the Horniman Museum, not too far from ED.

Best regards

Jacqui
jmc1989 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi there,
>
> My partner & I are looking to rent a 1/2 bedroom
> flat/house in the East Dulwich / Peckham Rye area.
>
>
> Our current tenancy ends very beginning of
> September so would be looking to move in end of
> August / beginning of September.
>
> Looking for furnished (at least part furnished),
> ideally with some outside space such as a terrace,
> garden, or balcony.
>
> Looking for long-term, minimum 12 months.
>
> No pets & non-smokers.
>
> Please message me if you have a suitable property
> to rent.
>
> Thanks so much
> Jade x

My partner and I are leaving our lovely flat on CP road at the end of September (may be too late for you?) - I will PM you the details.
Hi Jade
We have a two bed flat on uplands road that is available to view now. The rent is £1350 pcm plus bills but no deposit.

Let me know if you would like to view it.

Regards juliet

Original thread | JSON