East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

The rules for the residential section of this forum

Properties on here should be in, or very, very close to, East Dulwich so please state where your property is. If we can't read in your post where the property is we might delete the listing . Unfortunately properties deemed to be outside the area will be removed without warning, we simply do not have time to contact everyone and explain why. Apologies for having to make this a rule but we do waste a lot of time dealing with some people who have issues with this.

Posting titles in CAPITAL LETTERS is an instant removal too.
I really shouldn't have to say this but estate agents are not allowed to advertise here.

Continued non-following of these two simple rules results in a ban, mainly because I get fed up with dealing with the offenders.

--------------------
The Administrator

You can't remove it but you can edit the text, including the title to say "now let" or "sold" or something similar

--------------------
The Administrator

Properties on here should be in, or very, very close to, East Dulwich.

--------------------
The Administrator

Is SE24 too far out?

Thank you
Yes it is, sorry. Must be the SE22, East Dulwich area.

--------------------
The Administrator

Sorry if this is an annoying question, but is a flat to rent in SE5 too far away. It is a short walk to East Dulwich (or, at least, it feels short when I do it).

Thanks,

Richard
Can you let me know if SE23 (the top end of lordship lane) is too far to advertise? Regards
SE5 is too big an area to make a judgement, so without more details, it's a no.
Top end of Lordship Lane is fine.

--------------------
The Administrator
Thanks.
Hello could you please tell me if SE15 3EX is ok?
It's literally next to Nunhead Lane which is the continuous road on to Lordship lane (0.9) miles in distance

regards
junior
Can I advertise a property in SE26??

Original thread | JSON