East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Morning nanny

Hi

We are looking for a morning nanny again as sadly our current one is leaving. We need someone to look after our 19 month old son, get him up, feed him a bit of play time and then drop him to the nursery and bring the pram back. we are in East Dulwich and his nursery is about a 15-20 minute walk. There is almost always one night babysitting a week too and various other request.

Thanks,
Clodagh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was april 10, 12:25pm by clodagh79.

Hi,

If you are still looking for someone, I am available and have experience looking after children. Please get in touch if you would like furher information and haven't filled this position already.

Thanks!
filled the Feb post. now advertising for a new post from May
Filled this position
Hi

We are looking for a morning nanny for SEPTEMBER as sadly our current one is leaving in August. We need someone to look after our then 2 years old son, get him up, feed him a bit of play time and then drop him to the nursery and bring the pram back. We are in Dulwich and his nursery is about a 15-20 minute walk. There is almost always one night babysitting a week too and various other request.

Thanks
Clodagh
Hi

We are still looking. I think I posted this ad too early!

Thanks
hi there it's Sharon here I'm available for the mornings I've looked after a little girl seance she was four months old and loved every minute of it and now she at Big school she's 6 and half and still have her so mornings would work for me kind regards Sharon
Hi Sharon. Sounds good. Want to give me a call to discuss? 07801701911. Thanks clodagh
Hi I sent you a pm last week.

Original thread | JSON