East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Baby items clearout - for sale

We are having a clearout and a lot of things still in very good condition. Please PM me for pictures as there are a quite a few items for sale.
Collection from East Dulwich and from a pet free and smoke free home.

1. Leapfrog standing activity table. All lights and music, toys still intact and working. Very good condition. £8

2. Fisher price rainforest cot mobile - animals go round on mobile switched on and all rainforest sounds and lights and music in great working condition. Hardly used. £7

3. Tidy Tots weaning tray and comes with bib. Excellent for weaning as it helps to save lots of food mess dropping to floor. £7

4.blue and grey coloured "ergo baby" carrier. Used but still in good condition. £5

5. Next, toddler Size 4 lilac and white soft pumps, with Velcro band over the foot. Only worn a few times as my daughter feet grew pretty fast and thy became too small , £3

6. Wooden spiral toy with different coloured balls that the child pushes through the spirals (that are twirly or in a loop). Used but in v good condition. &6.

7. Pink, 6-12 months, approx 2.5 tog sleeping bag, from George. Used but still very useable. £3.

8.tommee tipped weaning tray and suction mat. Green coloured. Tray has three sections to put different types of food and the suction mat holds the tray down on high chair. £3 for both.

Please PM me for photos or if you have any questions.
Thank you
Hi - is your ergo baby carrier still available?
Thanks
Polly
Good morning , do you still have ergo ? Thankyou

Original thread | JSON