East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Recommendation for window cleaner

I highly recommend Jeremiah from shinyshine cleaning.. My flat for empty for a while and the windows very dirty and after he cleaned them, they are now squeaky clean. knowing Jeremiah he will make everyone's windows squeaky clean to..
Hi, my names Jeremiah, i work for ShinyShine Window Cleaners based in Dulwich. For a free quote please call 07947389406 or email: info: info@shinyshinecleaning.com. With over 5 years experience in commercial/residential, traditional and water fed pole window cleaning.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Jeremiah St Omer
Hi - I have a very pleasant chap called Danny, call 07738 627531. He normally does the outside but recently got insides done too,

M
My windows have just been transformed by Wayne from Fairlight Window Cleaning - 07886 990081. I would highly recommend him.

Angela
Hi, my names Jeremiah, i work for ShinyShine Window Cleaners based in Dulwich. For a free quote please call 07947389406 or email: info: info@shinyshinecleaning.com. With over 5 years experience in commercial/residential, traditional and water fed pole window cleaning.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Jeremiah St Omer
After reading the reviews, I chose Wayne from Fairlight Window Cleaning to do my windows. He's just left and I have no hesitation in recommending him. He came to do a quote the same day that I called him and when Wayne arrived today with his son, they were punctual, courteous and did a great job. I will be using them from now on.
Wayne from Fairlight came to give us a quote promptly. On the agreed day, he and his team cleaned all of our windows inside and out, including 3rd floor, quickly and beautifully. He did a great job, highly recommended.
Jeremiah at ShinyShine Window Cleaners (07947389406 [email protected]) came to clean our windows recently and I was really impressed. Lovely, genuine guy who did a great job. I'd have no hesitation in recommending him.

Original thread | JSON