NO TITLES IN CAPITAL LETTERS please. It's rude and necessary and posts breaking that rule (now how do I put this so that some of you understand, I know...) THEY WILL GET DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.
If you are posting anything to do with family, children, babies etc please use the Family Room classifieds
If you want a tradesman or business please use the Local businesses, restaurants & trades section
When you post a message please make it descriptive and put:
Advice wanted on
or similar in the in the subject/title. E.g. do not put "Boxes" when "Boxes wanted" or "Removal boxes wanted" would be better.
It makes life easier for other users and means the right people are more likely to read your message.
The most frequently broken rules which result in the removal/editing of ads:
- Do not type the subject title in capital letters
- There has to be a connection to East Dulwich e.g. Someone from Madrid offering their holiday villa in Madrid gets deleted.
- Do not repetitively post about services offered
- Do not bump up posts for no reason other than to get it back to the top of the list (when 14 posts did this in one day we decided it was not right).
- Please try and keep this area East Dulwich specific.
- No abuse of posters because you don't like their want, if their post is illegal then report it.
] for more.
Help & FAQ's