East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Recommendations for babysitting services in East Dulwich

Hi there,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable babysitting service in East Dulwich? I have a 6 month old so would ideally be looking for an agency who can provide someone who has experience in looking after younger children/ babies.

Thanks
We used Likeminders at a similar age - not cheap but all the sitters had to have experience working with the relevant age group so we ended up with a lot of trainee midwives and also nannies at that age which was reassuring.
Hi Katyiminns

Bubble Babysitting has launched in SE London after successfully launching in n and SW London last year.

You can download the app here [o4y5.app.link] and if you enter code CBVP when you sign up you'll get £20 credit in your account.

The app is simple to search and book for a babysitter - all are ID and Backgroud checked - and you can read each of theirs bios before you contact them. You can pay for the sitter through the app too. No subscription/membership fees and each sitter sets their own rate.

The app works to recommend you sitters that people you are connected to you have used. It uses your phone contacts, Facebook contacts (and for those who it's relevant to you can select nurseries and schools you are associated to)

Do yot may show you that a babysitter has been recommended by a contact in your phone, a Facebook friend or little Johnny's Mum from
Nursery.

We are currently building the networks in this area (so you may not yet see any connections yourself but you will see other sitters recommended by local parents) but as a local mum I myself have used the app several times and rated the sitters I've used.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions we'd be more than happy to find you a sitter for your little one.
Hi there,
although I'm not an agency I have experience looking after a baby from 7 months old who is now 18 months. I am reliable and punctual. Hope I can be of service,

Original thread | JSON