East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Tell me about your en suite bathroom

Hello. Does anyone have a good-looking en suite? And if you do, where did you get it from?

I need to buy a suite for my loft conversion, but they all look the same to me!

Thanks in advance
We used Bathrooms by Designs in Richmond/Mortlake. They have really nice stuff, and their staff are really knowledgeable. PM me if you want info on what we did right/wrong design wise.
Went to CP Hart for inspiration, then replicated the look we liked using Bathstore items and builder making us a bespoke double basin stand. Happy to send you some photos if you send me your email address!

The basin that we had made - I got the idea from deVol which is primarily a kitchen company.

I also read that it's worth getting good quality taps (from a mechanical point of view) so that's what we did. We got quite cheap basins and bath though.
This is very helpful - and looking at these makes me want to up my budget!
Visit the showrooms to gather ideas and then shop around. For our new en suite everything came from different places as we shopped around to get the best price. Just about everything bought on-line including ebay.
The best place in my humble opinion is a shop in lewisham.. HE OLBY.. nr the hospital.

Great service, dependable and willing to match prices..

Original thread | JSON