East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Oskars Fencing & landscaping (gardener)

Hi,
I want to recommend Oskar and his team. They have just finished a complete makeover of our garden. I am so pleased with the outcome. The guys worked so hard, they cleaned up every evening before they left. Oskar was very easy to work with and was happy to make changes as I changed my mind on a few things. He advised me on the best quality/value materials and everything has been finished to a high standard. I have attached a picture of before and after.
Caroline

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2016:07:22:11:56:42 by carohol.

Lovely work keep it up!!!
this looks beautiful. do you have contact details?
I think this is his details he posted a few months ago:
07545372421 or by email: ofalandscaping@gmail.com
I'm not too sure but check with carohol that he did the work for.
Yep these are his details - I know he is on holidays from tomorrow until the end of the first week of August.
However I think you should still be able to contact him.
We took Oskars details from this thread on the forum. And just want to second the recommendation for Oskars Fencing and Landscaping. Oskars came out to view our property at very short notice and was happy to to the work the next day. His suggestions for the type of fence he could provide where exactly what we were looking for.

They arrived before 9 with all the materials and worked tirelessly to get the job finished in one day. They did an amazing job with a particular attention to making sure that the job was done correctly, the fence was as strong as possible and everything was tidied before leaving.
Thanks for recommending our service. We still offering all type of fencing and hard landscaping jobs.It is including fencing, paving, turfing, brick work and all other general landscaping .
You can contact with me by phone number 07545372421 or by email ofalandscaping@gmail.com

Thanks, Oskars
I can't remember if I recommended Oskar at the time, but in May he and his team replaced my garden fence which was in a poor condition, trimmed back the bushes that grew alongside the old fence, took all of the rubbish away with him and washed down the muddy patio. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Oskar and his team did a great job in my garden which is now completely transformed! They changed the fence, built a flower bed with a corner bench, fixed new hard wood decking etc. The final result is fantastic.
Here his number - 07545 372 421.

Kind regards,
Luana
Just want to add my positive experience with Oskars - new (quality) fence, reasonable price, good communication, nice guy.

Original thread | JSON