East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Recommendation for great waste removals

I would like to highly recommend John and his waster removal service.

He has helped us on several garden projects now, and has always been efficient and cost effective. He has turned up when he has said (sometimes early!), helped us load the waste, removed without mess, and is generally lovely to deal with.

He is definitely the best remover we have worked with, by a long shot. John - JTayRubbish.co.uk. 07904 038 332
I agree! Used John today. Was great. Did a great job clearing garden waste and nice pleasant Bloke!!
Katy
We use John to remove our rubbish-very reliable.fast efficient service.would recommend.
John did a great job clearing some building and garden waste today. He was quick to respond on text, I thought his prices were fair and he was on time. Important to note that he is a licensed waste carrier as well so I'm confident the waste was properly disposed of. Thanks.
Two weeks ago I used 'Ben and Jerry' for waste clearance in my garden and I'm very pleased. I heard for them from a friend and I was sceptic at the beginning but then I didn't regret. They came in time, did the job very good and I can say they work very fast and also the prices are very acceptable. So, If you need rubbish removal firm, you can see their prices in their website: [benandjerry.org.uk/prices/]
I have just used John for a heavy and also delicate removal of limestone floor tiles that I wanted intact for their next incarnation. I completely agree with this reference for John. He's great on time and courteous.

> He is definitely the best remover we have worked
> with, by a long shot. John - JTayRubbish.co.uk.
> 07904 038 332

TheDulwichGardenCo Wrote:

I would like to highly recommend John and his
waster removal service.

He has helped us on several garden projects now,
and has always been efficient and cost effective.
He has turned up when he has said (sometimes
early!), helped us load the waste, removed without
mess, and is generally lovely to deal with.

He is definitely the best remover we have worked
with, by a long shot. John - JTayRubbish.co.uk.
07904 038 332
We used John to remove a load of rubble from our back garden. He was excellent. Very reasonably priced, efficient and a really nice guy. Will be using him again and would definitely recommend him.

Original thread | JSON