East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Spinach in Lordship Lane

Anybody got any feedback on this new restaurant please ?
We've been a few times for breakfast and dinner - we like it: the staff are friendly and it's very spacious so you don't feel crammed in. The food is good and value for money.

Give it a go!
I love this place- food is very good quality , friendly to children and spacious. My new favourite place!
Many thanks to you all
Fully agree with all Whiskers said...
Not been in the evening but most recently for breakfast on my own after dropping the kids off..

The owner (i think) is very friendly and seems to have struck quite a rapport with the mums that pop in earlyish with children...

Must try in the evening...

Whiskers Wrote:

I love this place- food is very good quality ,
friendly to children and spacious. My new
favourite place!
Went here last night - lovely ambience, great food, huge portions and friendly service. Will def go back. Meat, fish and lots of veggie options too
We had breakfast here last weekend, lovely food, friendly staff & nice vibe!

Will definitely be back!
Been there for dinner and brunch - both great.

The gobi dish for dinner was nothing short of amazing.

A lovely place & very instagrammable ;)
Previously had great meal here. This time, very poor (burnt toast, hard boiled poached egg and non existent service). Hopefully just an off day, but left hungry and a bit disappointed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 18, 02:21pm by rahrahrah.

Burnt Toast.. ?

You don't send out burnt toast. You do a fresh slice. Its a slice of bread. Not going to cost a fortune to do another piece.

Nor should you send out hard poached eggs. How can a restaurant 'Chef' F*** up Egg on Toast ?

DulwichFox
Quite. The service was friendly, but had they checked on my table I might have been able to order an alternative or replacement. As it is I left hungry. A bit disappointing. Like I say though, I have previously been in the evening and it's been excellent, so maybe just a bad day?

Original thread | JSON