East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Excellent Painter and Decorator - Ray Murray

Ray has already been recommended on here which is how I came to use him and I was not disappointed.
I would recommend Ray to anybody needing any of this kind of work. His work and finish is of a very high standard and he is both a hard worker and a real perfectionist. He is very reasonably priced and did a great job. He is always polite, keeps you informed and clears up any mess. An added bonus bonus was that he was brilliant with my kids and chatted to them whilst carrying on working without ever expressing any annoyance. They want me to get some more painting done so he can come back! His number is 07927 239023.
Ray Here
Am on a job at mo and be finished here Friday.
Have nothing booked in so am free to start Monday
And available to quote any Eve this week
Contact anytime
Ray
I too found Ray on the EDF. After having a couple of bad experiences with other work we've had done, Ray was a breath of fresh air. Not only did he do a fantastic job in painting my hallway but also helped out when our Bathroom sprung a leak.

Very much recommend!

His number is 07927239023

Thanks Ray
Great I will gave him a call x
Ray Murray has just finished doing some work for us - he has been flexible around other tradesmen, communicative and tidy, fair and clear about pricing and done a great job of the painting! He lives locally in Kennington, and was helpful in working around our schedule (me and my partner both work full time). His number is 07927 239023. I thoroughly recommend him. Thanks, Liz
I too found Ray on the EDF, he is currently undertaking some painting both internally and externally. His attention to detail is second to none, he's punctual, very tidy, and very reasonably priced. Would highly recommend. He's also very good with dogs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 09, 11:45am by Ash.

Ray has just completed the interior and exterior of our three bed house. He works to a very high standard, is very trustworthy and I would not hesitate to use him again in the future.
I'm posting this as he is now available for bookings in August his number is 07927 239 023.
He is very reasonably priced and very tidy, you'd never known he's been. I would recommend Ray for any kind of painting you need doing.

Original thread | JSON