East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Shred and burn your way to a better body

Shred and burn your way to a better body with K-WELLNESS!

Mobile personal trainer, bringing all equipment to you at a time which suits you and your lifestyle. Ideal for people with busy schedules, people who dislike the gym or parents with small children. Different packages available.

Book in a complimentary session worth £46!
k-wellness@outlook.com
I would like to Highly Recommend K-Wellness for mobile Personal training...

She has been my personal trainer for the past year now and the changes to my body have been incredible.

She comes to my home first thing in the morning 2-3 times a week with an army of equipment. Every workout is varied so I never get bored and once a week a friend joins my session and we train together whilst her baby plays or sleeps which is so helpful for her. Karis is a lovely friendly girl, her prices work out better than most local PT's especially if you buy in bulk and she isn't shouty or militant she simply pushes and motivates to get the best from you. I have recommended her to three friends now who all use her and are very happy.
I trained with Karis postnatally and I would highly recommend her PT sessions for mums looking to get back into shape and not sure where to start. Karis always provided safe exercises, monitoring my progress and she is great at keeping an eye on the baby so I can work hard! Each workout was varied so I didn't get bored and we wind down the sessions with a a few yoga stretches and a mindfulness exercise that always makes me feel more focused and ready for the day ahead. Highly recommended!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS MEGHAN!X

MegD'A Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> I trained with Karis postnatally and I would
> highly recommend her PT sessions for mums looking
> to get back into shape and not sure where to
> start. Karis always provided safe exercises,
> monitoring my progress and she is great at keeping
> an eye on the baby so I can work hard! Each
> workout was varied so I didn't get bored and we
> wind down the sessions with a a few yoga stretches
> and a mindfulness exercise that always makes me
> feel more focused and ready for the day ahead.
> Highly recommended!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was july 17, 01:43pm by k-wellness.

THANK YOU FOR THE RECOMMENDATION SHANIE. I LOVE TRAINING YOU AND YOUR PROGRESSION HAS BEEN AMAZING. LETS KEEP PUSHING!


shanie1984 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to Highly Recommend K-Wellness for
> mobile Personal training...
>
> She has been my personal trainer for the past year
> now and the changes to my body have been
> incredible.
>
> She comes to my home first thing in the morning
> 2-3 times a week with an army of equipment. Every
> workout is varied so I never get bored and once a
> week a friend joins my session and we train
> together whilst her baby plays or sleeps which is
> so helpful for her. Karis is a lovely friendly
> girl, her prices work out better than most local
> PT's especially if you buy in bulk and she isn't
> shouty or militant she simply pushes and motivates
> to get the best from you. I have recommended her
> to three friends now who all use her and are very
> happy.
k-wellness Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Shred and burn your way to a better body with
> K-WELLNESS!
>
> Mobile personal trainer, bringing all equipment to
> you at a time which suits you and your lifestyle.
> Ideal for people with busy schedules, people who
> dislike the gym or parents with small children.
> Different packages available.
>
> Book in a complimentary session worth £46!
> k-wellness@outlook.com

I have been training with K-wellness since March. I originally decided to work with Karis to get in shape for a holiday but I've enjoyed it so much I've decided to continue the sessions.
The sessions are varied and loads of fun. Karis did a great job at listening to what I wanted to achieve and tailoring my workout so I got maximum benefit in the limited time I have available. I've seen great changes in my body. I particularly love that Karis works a little yoga in to the end of the session so I'm also working on my flexibility.
I highly recommend!

Original thread | JSON