East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

If you need an Electrician. Kaysie is your man

Efficient and friendly as ever.

Look no further!

Kaysie Wright
I can second that! Kaysie has done a few electrical jobs for me recently and came again this morning to fit a new bathroom extractor fan. Prompt and efficient, a real pleasure to deal with. Mobile 07596 150 571

OS
Kaysie is responsive, reliable, flexible and a pleasure to deal with. I have used him twice for emergencies and he's managed to get to me promptly and charge a fair price. I highly recommend him.
Not all recommendations on this site are true. Kaysie came twice to my house to fix a fault with my electrical circuit. He charged £160, failed to fix the fault, and said he was "not qualified" to do further work. Still took the money.
Had to call in highly efficient Pimlico Plumbers (with whom I have no connection). They fixed the fault but of course I had to pay again. Can I have my money back Kaysie? I thought not.
My friend allan Chivers is a fully qualified and respected NICEIC approved electrical contractor with competitive rates
And loads of recommendations in west norwood, dulwich and surrounding areas, contact 07450 865510 or No1sparks@gmail.com for free quotations and free advice

Original thread | JSON