East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Recommending electrician

Recommending a friendly and helpful electrician: Kaysie on 07596150571. He sorted out all my electrical lights.

Mary
I am very happy to recommend Dave Alldis of "Down the Drain" (020 8314 5244) who came on Saturday morning, had a look, and came back on Monday with a replacement part for my leaking kitchen sink. He was friendly, quick and very reasonable.

Michelle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was august 07, 04:58pm by Seminaryridge.

Another recommendation for Kaysie, he has help me out a few times with electrical problems in the past and again this morning. Top man! Highly recommend! 07596150571 (electrician)

East Dulwich cleaner
Recommending an excellent local electrician: Ed Shaw of www.edelectrician.co Tel: 07793 651 564. Ed replaced a number of LED lights for us, mended a faulty dimmer switch, and solved a problem of "dangling" lights in our two bathrooms. He came with a well-equipped van - which saved a lot of time. We would definitely use him again.
Another thumbs up for Kaysie.

Based on recommendations on EDF I called him as I needed a ceiling light fitted. He came along at short notice and within 2 hours of calling him the job was done. Nice guy. I will certainly use him again.
I have used Kaysie for over a year now he has done a few different electrical jobs and on each occasion he has been superb. The most recent being Tuesday 1st Aug. I can honestly say he is reliable, genuinely lovely, and does a fab job. His phone number is 07596150571.
We recommend Kaysie as well. He was reliable and reasonably priced. Sorted our problem out the day we rang him.
I would definitely recommend Kaysie. He came round to sort out an issue with an electric shower, genuinely nice guy, gave the right advice, reliable, as he came round when he said he would. I would definitely use him again. Fab job

Original thread | JSON