East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Man & Van Removals (Insured)

New Service: Single item local delivery for £15 (including help with loading).

Hi there, my name is Frank Forde and I've been doing a Man & Van service in ED for about 4 years now.
I live in St. Aidans Road and my local rate is £25 ph, including my help with loading/unloading.
I now drive a large Ford Transit LWB, loading space 12x6x6 ft. approx.- it's quite amazing just how much it can hold.
They say "Self praise is no recommendation!" but I can refer you to many forum members who have used me over the years and would be happy to testify to my punctuality, reliability, politeness and good service standards, not to mention my sense of humour ... or just try entering "Frank Forde" in the search box.

My mobile no. is 07956 650 744 (dropcall and I'll call back). Regards, Frank Forde.

Thanks for all the responses.:-)

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit was 2013:11:27:02:21:51 by fabfor.

Hi Frank,
I am looking for someone to move some items from East Dulwich to Aylesbury in Bucks. I've PM'd you for more info.
Thanks a lot
Sarah
Frank did a great job both times we went with him, he's got a big white transit van and is very calm and efficient.
Thanks a lot Pamela!
By the way, it's a big blue ford transit, LWB, high-top now.
Hi all, I'm now back from from my travels and need to pay the piper...

Same van - Ford transit LWB - and same terms: £25 p/h (incl. help with loading).

Regards, Frank.07956 650744.
Just wanted to put an excellent recommendation in for Frank ( aka fabfor) . He undertook a light removal for me today . He could not have been more helpful , courteous , on time and went out of his way to accomodate finding me in the middle of nowhere !nothing is too much bother .
Really friendly and helpful .Can highly recommend
Thank you
Hi All,

Just a quick message to say that Frank is excellent, polite, curteous and offers an excellent van service.

Frank and his collegue moved all of my belongings safely and carefully up numerous flights of stairs! He has also helped me to pick up and move a wardrobe of epic proportions.

I would thoroughly recommend his service and certainly use him again.

PP
I want to add my recommendation for Frank. Great guy, very reliable and extremely helpful. Moved me and then sorted some other staff for me after my move. I would recommend him to anyone.
Used Frank and colleague to move me yesterday within SE London. Fantastic service; punctual, polite, hard working & careful. Definitely took the stress out of moving. Can highly recommend. The whole move was completed in 1 1/2 hrs.
How much would you charge to take 3 bed bases and 4 mattresses to the tip? Thanks
Another recommendation from Frank here - he helped us to move house last weekend (in the pouring rain as well!) and was so helpful, friendly and nice, it made the move much smoother and less stressful. Thanks again Frank :-)
Thanks guys! Appreciated :-)).
[To find me on the forum,please do a search for "Frank" (rather than man and van). Thanks. ]
Happy Christmas and, above all, a peaceful new year to all my customers (even Shane, the only non-payer this year) and everyone else on this wonderful forum. Frank&Maggy.
Are you available over Xmas / NY period ?

"my local rate is £25" - what classifies as local for you ?
Yes, I'm available over the holiday period.
My "local" is roughly within a 3 mile radius of home (st. Aidans Road), not including Central London. Please call me to check. Frank (07956 650744).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2013:12:20:14:11:55 by fabfor.

Hi frank would you pick up in Carshaltin beeches? To dulwich and back again please?
Hi, yes, can do. Just let me know what, when etc. and away we go! (Fully booked for today though).
Regards, Frank.07956 650744.
Hi all, just to let you know that I'm off to foreign parts again. My friend Geoff will be operating the van while I'm gone and can be reached on the same number - 07956 650744 or 07914 926268.Thanks to all my customers for your continued support. Frank.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2014:02:25:11:46:29 by fabfor.

would just like to recommend frank he as done a lot of work for me and my daughter. he as never let us down he is very reliable
Thanks roro03.
Yes, I'm back at work and will continue with the special £15 single(ish) item local delivery, as described above. (please note that this offer is exclusive to forum members so let me know when you book...) Otherwise, it's still £25 ph for local jobs (including help with loading). Thanks, Frank. 07956 650744.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2014:07:08:17:21:59 by fabfor.

Frank helped me move a dining table and chairs yesterday, he was friendly, helpful and reasonably priced so I would definitely recommend him. Thanks again Frank!
Just to add that we used Frank a couple of weeks ago to move bunk beds. He responded at short notice - on a Sunday morning - turned up when he said he would and was really helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to ask him for help again or to recommend him.
Called Frank this morning at 9am and he was able to fit in me in for 11am...even I wasn't expecting that so soon!

Frank went over and above He helped me move a couch to my place, and when it couldn't go through the door, he patiently removed all the seat legs and the door and got it in...and then proceeded to replace them all...all in time for me to make it back to the city for my meetings. First class service! Will be recommending him to everyone I know.
I would like to recommend Frank, the man with a van. He helped us with a last minute request to move and transport a really heavy and bulky metal bike shed from Herne Hill to Nunhead, which required lifting over garden walls and other obstacles. He did a great job, without little fuss, arrived on time and was really friendly.
Thanks. :-)
We'd like to recommend Frank as well. Last night we needed to bring a huge bed to our flat and he helped us bring it down from a 1st floor and then up again all the way to our flat, not only was he incredibly helpful, but also a lovely man.

Thanks Frank!
I would like to add another high recommendation for Frank.

He helped us move house last weekend and was incredibly helpful.

He does it the "old fashioned way" as I like to call it, i.e. none of that "I can't do this, I can't do that", he just helps you move your stuff and wastes no time either!

Besides being efficient he is also absolutely lovely indeed, a very pleasant man. And very reliable.

I needed to phone him again two days ago, a bit of a last minute thing with a heavy item for this morning and although he had been working until very very late yesterday night, there he was today at 7:30am as agreed.

Seriously, look no further, I will never use anyone else again.

Frank is THE man with a van.

AnaCarmen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2014:10:10:16:01:40 by AnaCarmen.

Another recommendation for Frank and his van from me.

He is efficient and timely, and arrived exactly when he said he would. He drove me all the way to West London and back and helped carrying an awkward piece of furniture.

His prices are very reasonable and he told me the charges upfront. He also texted me the night before the job to confirm.

He's a very capable and safe driver. I noticed how he never cuts in on the road, always defers to others.

I would completely recommend Frank to anyone. You are in safe hands, phone him with complete confidence.
I'm off to warmer climes and would like to take this opportunity to thank my edf customers, old and new, for being so helpful and friendly (and generous) throughout the year. Thankfully, I've had no non-payers this year!
I'll be back in the late spring but should you need a man and van service in the interval, I highly recommend James from little green man and van, on 02078713030. He's truly excellent but try to book early, if you can.
Thanks again, Frank.
I'm happy to say that I'm back at work Exclaimation and will endeavour to do my very best to provide a useful man and van service to forum members. My rate remain the same (£25/hr local) and the £15 'single' item, local quick drop is still on offer. Regards, Frank. 07956 650744.

Original thread | JSON