East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Attempted Burglary - Hindmans Road

A black male , tall slim build , clean shaven , short hair , age probably 28 , wearing black fashion combat trousers and white t-shirt - rang the bell next door then knocked on our door at 17:20. We had just returned home and opened the front window - he rang the bell of the next door previously. I answered it and he said sorry mate and then drove off quickly in a white ford transit reg no HG10 HCC. Police alerted and coming to interview me. Keep safe guys.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit was june 17, 06:41pm by bsand.

Which end of Hindmans?
Whately Road end , LHS before the sheltered 'modern' housing.
Ok, thanks. I'll let my neighbours know
Police came round - two uniformed officers very nice but said that is insufficient grounds for a pull but will be registered against the vehicle and the registered keeper. They said with a raised eyebrow that could be an innocent reason for his behaviour ! So that's that......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was june 17, 06:45pm by bsand.

I saw this van on Ulverscroft Rd last weekend, it hit a car on the even-numbered side of the road, towards the Whateley Rd end, while heading South.
It pulled up at the end of the road and a bloke got out, I thought to check the damaged car, but no he didn't.
KidKruger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw this van on Ulverscroft Rd last weekend, it
> hit a car on the even-numbered side of the road,
> towards the Whateley Rd end, while heading South.
> It pulled up at the end of the road and a bloke
> got out, I thought to check the damaged car, but
> no he didn't.

Can you ring 101 and report it as it will add to their criminal intelligence as they called it.

Original thread | JSON