East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

Mums in Business social meeting this Wednesday 19th April 8pm Daisy Lets & Sales Office @165 L/lane

We are a group of mums in and around East Dulwich who own their own businesses or freelance. We come together for support, networking and joint working. The group welcomes new members with open arms, even if you are just thinking about setting something up or starting out on your own, and aims to offer a friendly atmosphere in which to explore any issues or questions that members or newcomers might have that month that other members may be able to help with.

We occasionally have speakers too to give advice on relevant topics for half an hour.

The next meeting is 8pm this Wednesday 19th April at Daisy Lets & Sales office,165 Lordship Lane. A social meeting this month, please do come along at 8pm meet new and existing members, have a chat and some nibbles and a glass of wine!

If you can't make this week, please see all future dates for the rest of the year here:
[mumsinbusinessdulwich.wordpress.com]
We also have a closed Facebook group which you can join once you have come to a meeting and a linked in group for event announcements: [www.linkedin.com]

Please do let me know if you plan to come this week so I know numbers in advance, hope to see you there.
Best wishes, Claire

claire@daisylets.uk

p.s. If you come across this post late on Thursday, do just come along however.. I look forward to meeting some new faces and some old ones perhaps :o)Claire

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
East Dulwich Lettings, Sales & Property Management

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit was april 17, 09:21am by Daisylets.

It would be great to see some of you tomorrow (Thursday)!

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
It's this Thursdsy, please get in touch if you'd like to come along 😀

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
I look forward to see both old and new members this week :o)

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
Susan is great and very inspirational - do come along this week :o)

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
Hi all, we are meeting this Thursday for a social! Hope to see you there xc

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
Hi 8pm @ 165 Lordship Lane - you are welcome to come at the last minute if you see this entry later today!

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
Hi everyone we are back to a WEDNESDAY this month and the meeting is this week on the 19th :o)

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk
Hi everyone we are back to a WEDNESDAY this month and the meeting is this week on the 19th :o)

--------------------
www.daisylets.uk

Original thread | JSON