East Dulwich (Mobile) Forum

First Thursday's Book Club

We're having our third meeting! This Thursday January 5th we'll meet at Toasted at 7:30pm. We've read Man Called Ove. Come join us and read the next book with us!
Diane
Location changed to the Palmerston. Hope you can join us!
Hi Diana
I've been looking for a book club - what's your book for Feb going to be? And where are you meeting?
Hi! Great. We're reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote and will meet at 7:30 at Toasted on 2nd of Feb. Hope you can join! All are welcome.
Diane
Hi Diane,
I am new to the area but love to join the book club on 2nd Feb. I will get the book In Cold Blood. Is that ok for me to attend?

Best wishes
shaila
Definitely! See you then Shaila
Next meeting this Thursday 2nd Feb at Toasted at 7:30. We'll be discussing In Cold Blood. Come join us and help us pick the next book! We meet on the first Thursday of every month in east dulwich.
Diane
Hey,

I've been meaning to join a local book club. Is it okay for me to join? If so, it would be great to find out when/where your next meeting is held.

Natasha
We will be meeting at the French House on 9th March at 7:30pm. We are reading Island Beneath the Sea by Isabel Allende. All are welcome, hope you can join us!
Our next meeting is tomorrow 8th of March meeting at the French House at 7:30. Would be great to have some new faces!
Diane
Hi Diane

Let us know what the new book will be please....
Our next book is A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles. We'll be meeting at the Lordship at 7:30 on April 6th. Hope you can join!
Just bought my copy _ looking forward to getting stuck into it!
I'm enjoying the variety of books. Perhaps we can try a bit of non-fiction next?
Good idea Fiona! Can you bring a few ideas for us to choose from to our next meeting? Looking forward to it
Diane

Original thread | JSON